Products for pre post-treatment of hot dip galvanized parts :
- Efficient and robust acid and alkaline cleaners to remove oils and greases, reducing contamination and ash levels in the zinc bath.
- Acid inhibitors to reduce acid consumption and to protect base metal, jigs, chains and suspension wires.
- Hydroclear, a chrome free post dip to prevent wet staining and retain gloss and brightness.
Paint odr powder coated finishes depend on the correct pre-treatment for the highest adhesion and corrosion resostance. the pre-treatment range inlcudes cleaners for removing soils, aluminum conversion coatings, zinc phosphates and sealants.
Engineering phosphate includes zinc, manganese, and iron phosphate processes :
- Heavy weight zinc and zinc/iron phosphates to provide corrosion resistance and to facilitate cold forming.
- Medium weight zinc phosphate for the bonding of rubber and adhesives.
- Heavy weight manganese phosphate for war reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Nickel-free zinc and manganese phosphate are available.
- Corrosion protective oils and waxes provide superior corrosion resistance and lubrication.
Aqueous cleaners for the engineering and metal working industries :
- Removal of metal working fluids, coolant, oil, grease, swarf and other shop soils.
- Used prior to inspection, assembly, heat treatment or between operations.
- Nitrite and boron free rust inhibition and formaldehyde-free biocides.
- Suitable for most types of cleaning plant including dunk, spray and immersion
- Provides a reliable alternative to solvent cleaning.